"Professionals with a coach outperform professionals without a coach. Are you enjoying optimal success and satisfaction? If you could do better, call me."
Guy Gage III, LPC CPT
Guy Gage III, LPC CPT, has combined over two decades of experience developing leaders within accounting firms. Using his unique educational background in human motivation and performance, he provides instruction, coaching and consulting to accounting firms.
- Earned a Master’s degree in Counseling
- Holds a license as a Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Has a certificate in Human Performance Improvement (CPT)
- Established a counseling practice, focusing on executives and their families
- Conducted corporate training, coaching and strategic planning for professional firms in law, accounting, engineering, architecture, financial services and insurance.
- Served for a decade as a senior instructor for The Rainmaker Academy, an international leadership and business development program for accountants
- Employed by Toothman Rice, PLLC, an accounting firm to develop and manage the HR and business development areas
Guy Gage is the owner of the PartnersCoach, a coaching and consulting firm to professionals in private practice. Holding a license in counseling and a certificate in human performance improvement, he has consulted with and coached CPAs for almost 20 years, guiding them to increase their effectiveness and career satisfaction.
Guy began his career as a therapist working with executives and their families. Soon his career expanded to include soft-skills training to schools, business and not-for-profit enterprises. Because of his effectiveness and his personal interest in developing professionals, he transitioned out of his counseling practice to concentrate on training and consulting for professional service firms.
In 1999, Guy expanded his private practice further and joined Troy Waugh and The Rainmaker Academy, an international leadership and marketing training firm for accountants. For 10 years he served as a Senior Instructor with the Academy, training and coaching hundreds of accountants in the USA and Europe to generate millions of dollars in revenue for their firms.
In 2001, following a successful consulting practice, Guy joined Toothman Rice, PLLC, a 4 office accounting firm in north-central West Virginia. Over the course of 7 ½ years, he held responsibilities in HR, marketing and firm development as the firm doubled in revenue and profitability.
While enjoying his time at Toothman Rice and The Rainmaker Academy, he wanted to focus more on what he does best: coaching professionals to discover their success potential. In July 2009, Guy launched the PartnersCoach, working with CPAs and firms in the accounting profession. When asked about how he likes his new venture, he says, “It fits perfectly. It’s what I do; it’s who I am.”
Guy is a graduate of West Virginia Wesleyan College and Marshall University Graduate College. His affiliations include the International Society for Performance Improvement, theAmerican Mental Health Counselors Association and the West Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors Association. He may be reached at 304.677.0296 or firstname.lastname@example.org