Ready to Learn More?
What’s Your Question?
Professionals have asked me about what I do and how it works. These are a few of the questions that you may also have. If you have a different question, email me at email@example.com so I can answer it. Be assured: if you are wondering about something, others are thinking it.
Why do I need a coach to get me to the next level?
You don’t. But here’s a question for you: are you getting to where you want to be on your own? Are you becoming your best fast enough? Do you have the clarity you need to get there?
What should I look for in a coach?
Professionals who have coaches are higher performers than they would be without coaches. When looking for a coach, you should consider the following.
- Someone who knows you, listens to you and believes in you and your potential.
- Someone who leads you to discover yourself, your motivation and your highest value contributions.
- Someone with whom to talk frankly and confidentially about what prevents you from being your best and what to do about it.
- Someone who gives you an outside, unbiased viewpoint as you become a high performing professional.
- Someone who is a coach by profession with a degree, license and certificate, not someone who tells you how they did it and you should do it that way too.
Are you an "Accountability Nazi?"
How long will I need a coach?
That’s entirely up to you. Just remember, the best performers have coaches. Until you can successfully develop and achieve your next level on your own, get the help you need.
How does it work?
– Joshua J. Bodenstadt, CPA
“Guy provides a unique insight on the firm’s structure and management. We tremendously value his experience and knowledge of CPA industry. He has almost instantly earned trust from our partners and staff. We rely heavily on Guy to lead us into the future as we strive to be a firm of choice for our clients and staff.”
– Mark Kruspodin, CPA/PFS, Duffy Kruspodin, LLP
“Guy’s approach was unique in that he was very hands on, easy going, and easy to get in touch with. He is a great person, excellent professional, and really does a great job with what he does,”
– Craig Springer, CPA
“There are many people in the service industry, but what separates Guy is his experiences working within a CPA firm. I’ve recommended Guy to many other firms. Firms that emphasize the skills Guy teaches, differentiate themselves. That’s the bottom line and an important issue. Guy not only comes with a program but has lived it, practiced it, and can speak from experience. He will make individuals and firms stretch to make them better individually and collectively,”
– Mark Topel, CPA, CFP
“Guy understands the opportunities and problems in an organization and is able to be involved in the decision making and problem solving steps. It is a tremendous asset for Guy to have the experience of working inside a firm. I would definitely recommend Guy to others. He has a really good understanding of what makes people tick. His educational background in counseling prior to coaching is a strong asset that mixes well with his firm experiences,”
– Tom Aman, CPA